Williamstown Theatre Festival is part of a Berkshire-based consortium of cultural organizations, who stand together in placing public safety first. As state guidelines have changed, each organization has created its own set of safety protocols, under the guidance of its local public health authority, for how the public can experience its performances, events, spaces, and/or galleries. We encourage you to review each company’s policies, as they may be slightly different from one another. We all support each other in upholding public safety for staff, artists, and visitors.
At Williamstown Theatre Festival:
- All patrons are required to wear face masks, regardless of vaccination status, when at least three feet of social distancing is not possible. If social distancing is possible, vaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face masks and non-vaccinated patrons are required to wear face masks, as recommended by the CDC. Face masks should fit tightly and meet CDC guidelines. Gaiters and scarves are not a substitute for a multi-layer mask.
- Patrons will be seated by the House Management team according to party size.
- Please practice regular hand hygiene during your visit. Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the venue and outdoors.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last 14 days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last 10 days, please delay your visit to a later time and contact us to discuss rescheduling options.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket holders will be required to provide their contact information.
Please do your part to protect yourself and others. If you have any questions regarding your visit, please contact our Box Office at 413.458.3253 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for working with us to ensure the safest possible experience. We appreciate your respectful cooperation and adherence to these guidelines. If you feel that you cannot comply with our protocols, we ask that you refrain from attending events at our venues until such time as you can comply. We look forward to welcoming you at Williamstown Theatre Festival!
*Please note: as the conditions of the global health pandemic are ever-evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.
Participating cultural organizations include, but are not limited to:
Barrington Stage Company, Berkshire Theatre Group,
Boston Symphony Orchestra/Tanglewood, The Clark Art Institute, Jacob’s Pillow,
MASS MoCA, Shakespeare & Company, and Williamstown Theatre Festival.