Williamstown Theatre Festival is part of a Berkshire-based consortium of cultural organizations, who have developed the following unified “COVID-19 Code of Courtesy” that addresses public safety for all of our visitors. These guidelines* have been reviewed and endorsed by the Berkshire Public Health Alliance and Tri Town Health Department for their respective communities. Please note: each individual organization may have additional restrictions.
- Travelers from out of State, as per the State Advisory, are required to attest that they are in compliance with current Massachusetts travel guidelines and CDC guidelines.
- Masks are required of all visitors and staff, regardless of their vaccination status, while on the property, including when outside. Masks should fit tightly and meet CDC guidelines. Gaiters and scarves are not a substitute for a multi-layer mask. Masks may only be removed while seated in areas designated for eating or drinking (at venues where permitted).
- Please practice social distancing by keeping six feet between you and others who are not in your party and by following all single direction and spacing markers.
- Please practice regular hand hygiene during your visit. Hand sanitizing and/or disinfectant wipes stations are provided throughout the venue and outdoors.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last 14 days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last 10 days, please delay your visit to a later time and contact us to discuss rescheduling options.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket holders will be required to provide their contact information.
- These guidelines are consistent with current Board of Health and State Orders, though we may establish stricter policies based on local conditions. If you do not adhere to these guidelines, we reserve the right to have you removed from the premises.
Please note: even if you have been vaccinated, all visitors and staff are obligated to follow all of these protocols until State and local Boards of Health determine local conditions no longer necessitate these restrictions are needed to limit the spread of disease. We recognize that safety guidelines and protocols will likely change throughout the summer on the local, state, and federal levels. We ask for your patience as we adapt our policies in response. Please note: some of our safety guidelines and protocols will not change immediately and some may not change at all. Please do your part to protect yourself and others. If you have any questions regarding your visit, please contact our Box Office at 413.458.3253 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for working with us to ensure the safest possible experience. We appreciate your respectful cooperation and adherence to these guidelines*. If you feel that you cannot comply with our COVID-19 Code of Courtesy, we ask that you refrain from attending events at our venues until which time you can comply or these requirements change. We look forward to welcoming you to the Williamstown Theatre Festival!
*Please note: as the conditions of the global health pandemic are ever-evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and will be updated accordingly.
Participating cultural organizations include, but are not limited to:
Barrington Stage Company, Berkshire Theatre Group,
Boston Symphony Orchestra/Tanglewood, The Clark Art Institute, Jacob’s Pillow,
MASS MoCA, Shakespeare & Company, and Williamstown Theatre Festival.
This page will be updated with additional information, including FAQs and show-specific guidelines as the season approaches.